Much of what I am exploring, sharing, and practicing, practicing, practicing comes from the Ordinary Life class taught by Bill Kerley. Here are the principles of the class, a prayer, and a meditation. I hope that these bring peace, love, and happiness to you as much as they do for me.
Principles of Ordinary Life: by Bill Kerley
- We suffer from wanting to be one up on life.
- There is no life in negativity.
- We have a moral obligation to be happy.
- Our relationship to life's difficulties belongs to us.
- We are what we think.
- Life is wonderful.
- Love is what changes the course of our world.
- The fundamental purpose of life is emotional and spiritual growth.
- There is only the present.
- We get what we give.
- We are 100% responsible for our lives.